Monday, August 1, 2022

Tuesday Post 321

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2725 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Our Weakness Reveals His Worth'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'You Are Commanded To Love (2)' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Life-Giving Correction'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night, meaning that's the 8th time this year I've managed one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps! True, for the past three years I've actually managed @ least TWENTY-FIVE but @ least I know what I'm capable of! Nature didn't call until 6:30am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly all the way until 7:45am before waking again for the pot :P when dearest dad silently and very thoughtfully walks along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to gimme some eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am.
  • After PIG mum lets Hannah in, she knocks, opens the door, says good morning and fifteen more minutes? Uber nods @ her and she wisely removes herself. When she comes back fifteen minutes later, I swing myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to brush teeth, where Ela enjoys another morning from not having to hold the toothbrush. After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle and come out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is three Weet-Bix with one thin stream of honey over each, the last of PIG mum's chicken buns (one), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climbed into Hannah's tank and she tootled me off to physio @ Breathe. Physio today: Lay down for student to assess Elf, passive stretch and glide for Elf, lat rows, lat pull-downs and V-Bar for Ela. Hannah was very happy to meet Connor!
  • Physio finished, Hannah then tootled me to Calamvale Central to get my weekly pork salad roll. I gave my order to the aunty; when the uncle appeared and said hi, I told him two days ago (Sunday) I'd bought a pork salad roll from Rochedale. They have more crackling pork than yours, but why's your bread longer? Ela joined with Era to signal longer. The uncle goes ahh and then explains it's because he rolls the bread first!
  • Pork roll bought, I returned to the car and Hannah quickly went to the Mega Discount Fruit Market to buy sth before tootling me back home.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Thanks also to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Hannah flips the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Hannah rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's helping with Erf's sock and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Lunch is my delicious BBQ pork salad roll plus one mug of some infusion.
  • At precisely 2pm, Hannah gets me to sign her off and she leaves with my thanks and byes.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl because I'm really still owed TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: