Friday, August 26, 2022

Friday Post 435c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly,Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4779 and secondly, the spam count for the week's twenty-eight. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • \Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Looking forward to my usual sleep-in and my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and the chance to read for two/three hours toms! Will shower after getting back home from Calamvale Central since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Going with dearest dad to church toms to play table tennis~
  • May get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 135TH ttime!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a lovely weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: