Friday, August 5, 2022

Friday Post 322c

 A penultimate greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's penultimate final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3998 (so bet I'll have cracked four grand before the night's out and secondly, my final, final plodding total for Thursday actually stands @ 5836. So yay for being more than half a normal person yesterday but I didn't blog about it since the Broncos lost quite badly last night. XD Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo once and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. When PIG mum had come downstairs from her long afternoon nap that stretched well into the evening, I'd asked her please to charge my mobile for me but she'd snapped bring it over to the dining table yourself and I'll charge it for you. Once seated with my mobile, I passsed it over to her and asked please charge for me? This time she rudely replied, charge it yourself! Lol personally I reckon she just likes me not leaning against the back of the chair. XD
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa icky bitter vegetable, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa sweet soup carrot and one wee slice of yummy BBQ pork that I obviously saved for last.
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of sugar cane water dearest dad made yesterday; after taking the bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • When nature suddenly called @ 8:30pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to thev loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Saturday, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: