Sunday, August 7, 2022

Sunday Post 322b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3178 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Catching Up With Our Heart'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up all my most important two hours online for the day, I switched to watching Nine's Sunday arvo football - the Knights were playing The Tigers. Suddenly PIG mum rushed downstairs and immediately tried to gleefully boot me offline because she wanted to gleefully force me to take down the day's washing with mostly poor Ela, but I fobbed her off for five more minutes since I wanted to watch the first half.
  • Once the halftime whistle was blown, I had to let PIG mum immediately and gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Had to bend twice to the ground too and retrieve fallen pegs. *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: