Monday, August 8, 2022

Tuesday Post 321c

 Good afternoon and probably one final greeting for today! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3402. Pretty sure I'll have cracked 3.5 grand before the day's out. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • One hour later, I'm awoken for another pot :P trip when dearest dad very considerately and thoughtfully walks along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her usual daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo, before going back out and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am.
  • When Hannah arrives, she knocks, says good morning and fifteen more minutes ... Uber nods @ her and she wisely removes herself. XD When she comes back, I swing myself over to the pot :P for two tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth while Hannah empties the commode for me. Teeth brushed, I sit briefly over the loo proper and just come out for breakfast when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast's one bowl of Minus :p with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast spread with avocado (the unwanted ones from Uncle Slam's mum XD) and lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Actually, there were two mugs so I drank the smaller one and made Hannah get rid of the other lest PIG mum come downstairs and order me to drink the second one too. XD 

Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

     

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles me off to Breathe for physio, parking in the disabled spot right out the back because all the earlier spots are occupied.

  • Physio today: Three sets (eight reps) of lat pulldowns for Ela, Era joined in for lat pulldowns with rotation, theraband pulling and holding.

  • That finished, Hannah tootled me off to Calamvale Central but had to park underground coz all the spaces outside the back entrance were taken.

  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:

  • Bought my weekly pork salad roll from the Vietnamese bakery. I asked the owner dude, "You go Ekka tomorrow?" (Keeping my English simple coz his English isn't the best) He replies, nah, too many people. I whine, I wanna go! I want showbag! And he's really smart: go buy online! he tells me!

  • Got home, showered and had lunch. Hannah's back next Tuesday 9-2 again.

  • Used loo for one tinkle and plopped online.

  • Kim's taking me to Toastmasters @ 5:30; I'm Table Topics Master and haveta come up with questions!

  • Toms: not seeing Ray for massage/acupuncture but I can't remember why.

  • Angelica's minding me from 4-6pm; hopefully PIG mum'll take me out somewhere else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me. Will haveta chase CODA toms arvo and figure out who's taking me to book club, though.

  • Hope I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 125TH time!

  • Anyways, hope everyone's has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: