Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday Post 435c

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2837. Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?

  • Around 4pm, dad ordered I head over to the couch and watch Nine's Sunday arvo football: the Kbights were pllaying the Titans!
  • At halftime I used the loo for one tinkle and called PIG mum downstairs to please help me with a pad change; it's always pretty heavy on the second day.
  • Watched the second half of the NRL game.\
  • Went to the garage and played ping pong with dad.
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. Actually I was all done only after 11% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I returned online until PIG mum sent me to the loo, saying dinnertime.
  • Dinner tonight was @ Sunnybank Oriental/Dong Fong.
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle and returned online.
  • Toms: haveta get up early! Seeing Dr. Vu for my once-yearly eye checkup.
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me to Maccas for breakfast afterwards! I'll go grocery shopping and aisle walking with her should she say yes!
  • Think I'm seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture? Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Annette's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Ooh maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 136TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • Went 

No comments: