Monday, August 29, 2022

Monday Post 435e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3900. Aww, not quite four grand; perhaps toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2. PIG mum says I can go get my weekly pork salad roll from the Calamvale Central bakery, yay!
  • Fingers crossed I don't have any physio toms arvo and can enjoy my time online and reading until Kim takes me to Toastmasters @ 5:30~
  • Looking forward to getting some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: