Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Wednesday Post 322

 Good evening! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 4182 (sweet, I don't pass four grand very often!); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 695 steps (since obviously, I've not left the house yet); thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The End Of The Gospel''; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Thoughts About The Bible (3)'; fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Standing Boldly' and sixthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Backed Into Corners' nut seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started my most important two hours of the day online I got off the computer and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some afternoon tea? I'm gonna read until Kim arrives.
  • PIG mum was sneaky: she bolted away to play ping pong/badminton with Ping Yee before letting Kim inside! Luckily, she'd left the door unlocked and Kim left herself in. Dearest dad even arrived home in time for a kiss goodbye~
  • Lol, another small turnout for last night's meeting: only six. Neil said the impromptu speech I'd given was the best he'd heard from me while Steph said since I took Table Topics marvellously last night she'd leme go back to taking warm-up next fortnight, lol. 
  • Kim had a Happy Meal with me last night! We both drank them with orange juices and she's gonna be rich: she had to work today!
  • Got home, repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~
  • Today, just quickly: lol, lucky I achieved my 8th time this year of one week's worth of consecutive awesome sleeps last night, coz idiot nature ruined and ended my fourteen night awesome sleep streak @ 12:05am! XD
  • Just after 9am, dearest dad lets himself into my room, kisses me bye, says PIG mum's gonna help you up soon and I'll come home this arvo and take you both out, okay?
  • But she DIDN'T; instead, I next awoke for the pot :P when she started a-THUMPING around upstairs - @ 11am! "PIG mum, gotta get up now!" I screeched.
  • Got dressed, brushed teeth (poor Ela), ate breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and popped online.
  • Dad took us all the way out to Mt. Tamborine! We had lunch late (like 2:45pm) @ some cafe  and the parents went for walkies around some lake while I sat on this pink bench and played mobile games.
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done only after 12%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I hike upstairs a second time before coming back downstairs and beginning my GCCW homework.
  • When summoned for dinner, I use the loo once and walk myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa carrot and a little meat brisket.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back only;one, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: