Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tuesday Post 433c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4679 (sweet, I'm even over 4.5 grand) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Hannah minded me from 9am till 2pm. After having breakfast I did a stinky unspeakable and then Hannah tootled me out to Calamvale Central for walkies, grocery shopping and pork salad roll buying.
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was my delicious pork salad roll and some warm infusion.
  • Signed Hannah off with my thanks and byes @ 2pm; she's back same time next Tuesday.
  • Saw Andrew for physio - lat rows, lat pulldowns with rotation, boxing and reaching for Ela. Apparently that was my last ever session with him; he's leaving!
  • Got home, stood @ stove and fried myself three chunks of taro cake for arvo tea! I also read the book club novel for one hour, finishinging pg. 111 @ 3:56pm.
  • Used loo for one tinkle, popped online and watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 127TH time.
  • Played table tennis with the parents afterwards; dad's bought and setup a new ping pong table in the garage! I beat PIG mum, he beat me and then he FLOGGED PIG mum. XD
  • Used loo for one tinkle and had dinner: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon and a little salmon.
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: