Monday, August 22, 2022

Tuesday Post 434

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2420 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Pleased To Praise'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How 2B Blessed @ Work (4)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Course Of A Lifetime'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Unsurprisingly, I didn't manage a good night's sleep after that awful cow horrid PIG mum chucked @ me last night. Ephesians 4:32 says don't let the sun set while you're angry, but what happens if you get angry AFTER the Sun sets? Are you allowed to remain angry until the next day dawns?
  • Hannah was supposed to come help me up @ 9am but first CODA rings to say she's running late and then they ring again and say actually she can't come coz she's hurt her foot! PIG mum screeches find someone to take Em to physio; I've got pilates class to attend!
  • Meaning I miss out on help getting kitted but PIG mum isn't around to gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the toothbrush so yay for that.
  • After sitting over the loo, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast thinly spread with avocado and perhaps very lightly shaken over with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* 
  • Suddenly CODA ring and say Kim can come; phew! PIG mum replies. Originally she'd rung Breathe and asked for permission to drop me off early there when she went to her yoga class; now she rung them back and said all good; she'll come @ the normal time~ Kim then texts PIG mum and says sorry she might be five minutes late coz she's wolfing down some breakfast right now! PIG mum laughs and says if Kim arrives still hungry she can raid the kitchen/pantry/fridge. XD
  • After breakfast I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  When Kim arrives she tootles me off to Breathe. Connor's @ the front door! Pats for him, then~

  • Turns out Winnie's the boss! She's four years younger than me; physio today: Two sets of lat pulldown (eight each) for both hands, went outside for a walk walk and did knee bends for Elf and more knee bends once inside with hands holding onto the rings. Kim just sat in her car and waited for me~

  • Our other sttop before heading home was to Calamvale Central to buy facial tissues from Woolies (we got two boxes) and my weekly pork salad roll from the bakery. I asked the aunty who took my order where's uncle? She reply ah, he no money, go to... Goo to bank? I suggest? Since she looks @ me blankly, I try another route: go to ATM? Ah, yes! She cried. Get money. XD While I was waiting for my bahn mi, Kim went next door and bought herself two sushi rolls for lunch, one calamari and one veggie tempura.

  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower @ half-fast speed - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 11% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and got rekitted. After using the loo for one tinkle and drying inside both ears I walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Lunch was my delicious crunchy pork salad roll plus one mug of peppermint tea. At 2pm PIG mum signed Kim off with our thanks and byes; she's back @ 5:30pm and taking me to Toastmasters!

  • Before plopping online, I use the loo for one more tinkle.

  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day online, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, ask PIG mum for some arvo tea and then read to 5:30pm, coz Kim's coming back and taking me to Toastmasters! Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO!! *sigh*

  • Toms: will haveta complete my GCCW homework but think my only appointment's to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD Hopefully she'll take me somewhere aisle walking toms else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.

  • Anyways, prolly won't bbl tonight; hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: