Thursday, August 4, 2022

Thursday Post 322b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4911 9so bet I'll make more than half a normal person before Thursday ends XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 121ST time!! >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Karina helped me up @ 7:30am and minded me till 3:30pm. Bragging rights are MINE this year, since she's a smelly Blue... *muahaha* XD
  • Brushed teeth, had Minus :P for breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and hit Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Karina did a level two side park, I used the loo for one tinkle, grabbed Lian Hearn's 'Blossoms And Shadows', flopped into a squashy magenta armchair and read for one hour, reaching page twenty-five @ 10:35am.
  • Used loo for one tinkle, bought groceries from Woolies (no Caitlin), went into New York Bagutte (I can fit inside with the trolley now; they've rearranged the bun display) and bought two buns and then went upstairs to Coles and finished buying groceries.
  • Had lunch @ C Cafe.
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I boot up the computer and Karina cleans the bathroom, before coming back to very gently massage Ela for about ten minutes.
  • At 3:30pm I sign her off with my thanks and byes. When PIG mum gets home, she IMMEDIATELY bitches @ me about my bad posture and demands I sit 'better' for her before nabbing half my yummy sausage bun for arvo tea.
  • Did another stinky unspeakable and returned online.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 121ST time!
  • Plan to wolf dinner down afterwards and be seated on the couch by 7:30am since the Broncos are playing the Roosters tonight! If they lose, I'm having my weekly ice cream; should they win, I'll not sleep until I've watched Thursday night Knockoff and prolly not get ice cream until Saturday night coz PIG mum works Saturday morning and will probably hit the sack early Friday night.
  • Toms: Peggy's coming @ 8am and taking me for my two-hour physio session with Taj @ the NAB. Hopefully I'll get to hike once around the NAB and Mr. Jig-Air will shout hot chocolate coz we're already into the last month of Winter!
  • Peggy will see me home, showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 2pm.
  • PIG mum's got Tiff coming to give Ela one hour of not-really-very functional (I daren't say functional less PIG mum bite my head off XD) hand exercises @ 2:30pm.
  • Hoping to spend my most important two hours of the day online, read for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 122ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 121ST time: Calcutt, Armitt, Goodie, Fabris, Cavallaro, Fisher, Arvier, Vernon, Mander, Burrows (heard), Fegan, Merkel (heard), Jonty (first name), Uhlmann, Albanese, Archer (heard), Bandt, Colahan, Flood, Short, Titmus (heard), Godfrey, Browning, Starc, Palmer, Plibersek (heard), Millward, Vercoe, Garnsworthy, Kramer, Clemens (heard), Fenech, Bateman (heard), Rice, Vora, Holbrook, Sexton (heard) Tedesco (heard), Cobbo (heard), Atkins, Franklin, Kyrgios, Zahos, De Minaur (heard), Bol, Schrinner, Kohler and Lockyer. 69.63USc = 1AUDWally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Clontarf. Brisbane was 13-23 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 12-26. Sunrise 6:26am Sunrise 5:22pm.

No comments: