Sunday, August 7, 2022

Sunday Post 322c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4111. Sweet;, I'm past four grand; that doesn't happen too often! Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Personally, I'm just proud that Ela finished taking down the clothes and I was back inside the house before dearest dad got home meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to dad how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 12% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before turning the nice hot water off.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: