Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Wednesday Post 322b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4197 (sweet, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online after watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 120TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into PIG mum's backseat and she tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, she listens to her own selection of Chinese pop first and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm @ least 150 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela's fingers for two/three minutes.
  • At Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle and then lie down for some acupuncture and massage. PIG mum's in her element, obviously, yapping unceasingly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • After one more loo trip, I said my thanks and byes to Ray. Not seeing him next week coz that's the Ekka public holiday!
  • Our last stop before going home for lunch was Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. I bought myself a beef yakiniku sushi roll for arvo tea and we bought other groceries from Woolies.
  • Back home, lunch is one bowl of fettuccine leftovers and one warm mug of Chinese tea. Annoyingly, PIG mum orders Ela up onto the table, but because she then sits on the couch to watch television I propped both legs up onto the footstool while eating lunch. XD
  • Lunch over, I visit the loo once before plopping online.
  • kim arrived like five minutes late? That's strange; she usually arrives promptly. But thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Oh, before showering, I ask Kim please for a mug of water and do another stinky unspeakable.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf's sock, Elflf's AFO and both laces). Then I sit over the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea's that delicious beef yakiniku sushi roll I'd bought earlier today, one mouthful of gloopy passionfruit and one yummy mug of peppermint tea. While Kim very gently and very (suddenly I've forgotten the word but I mean 'on and off' XD) massaged Ela, I read Conversations With God for thirty minutes. Should I read for another thirty minutes after dinner? I like reading for one hour everyday if possible, see.
  • At 4:55pm I used the loo for two more tinkles before signing Kim off with my thanks and byes. 
  • I plopped online; @ 5:50pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 120TH time!
  • Used the loo for one tinkle after the news ended. Dearest dad returned home; he's cooking dinner right now and presumably PIG mum's in pigland.
  • Toms: Karina's coming @ 7:30am and minding me till 3:30; she's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Just us for lunch toms @ C Cafe~ 
  • But the Broncos are playing toms night! Will ask dad may I watch the 6pm news and quickly wolf down dinner @ 7pm and be seated on the couch by 7:30pm/should I ask PIG mum to please microwave dinner for me earlier?
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 120TH time: Cavallaro, Cassidy, Fabris, Nugent, de Brenni, Arvier, Palaszczuk, Barber, Hopkin, Temple, McKeon, Chikamatana, Fegan, V'Landys, Breen (heard), Pelosi (heard), Uhlmann, Houston, Albanese, Ayres, Barilaro (heard), Kramer, Volodymir (first name), Zelensky, Allibon, Partridge (heard), Piortrowski, Qin, Gang (first name; Chinese), Raworth, Cobbo (heard), Foran, Treymain (first name), Spry, Paisami, Kerevi, Kyrgios, Piastri, Ricciardo (heard), Schulz, Dos Santos Costa and Carrigan. 1AUD = 69.32USc. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from New Farm. Brisbane was 13-24 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 10-23. Sunrise 6:27am Sunset 5:22pm

No comments: