Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Wednesday Post 322d

One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4699. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • After publishing the previous post I just played Candy Crush and actually passed one more level!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's minding me from 7:30am till 3:30pm; can't wait to start my yearlong bragging rights over her since the mighty Maroons won Origin! XD
  • She's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and then we're having lunch together @ cC cafe; hopefully they'll send me their lunch specials by toms morning!
  • Will ask dad toms will I have the time to watch the 6pm news bulletin before wolfing dinner down and be seated on the sofa by 7:30/should I ask PIG mum to please microwave me dinner first, coz the Roosters are playing the Broncos toms night and I don't wanna miss any of that! Even if Anthony Seibold (former Broncos coach) reckons the Broncos won't win! 
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: