Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday Post 322c

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4537. Ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand; that's even rarer than four grand! XD Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted I returned briefly online until the parents decided to leave. I used the loo for one tinkle, climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD and he tootled us off to SCSC for dinner with Aunty A!
  • Why I live for my Thursday lunches out: I'm still hungry after dinner. XD Shan't fret, though, coz PIG mum ordered me that little saucer of rice~
  • After dinner, dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • Waiting for Mel to come with my showbags now! 
  • Toms: Annette's minding me from 9-1; think PIG mum said she'd send us for walkies @ Underwood MarketPlace.
  • Haven't got any other appointments toms arvo but PIG mum says we can cook sth!
  • Fingers crossed for the chance to read for one hour and hopefully will get to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 126TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: