Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sunday Post 434d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3161. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued writing my personal blog post.
  • Eh? Suddenly, all the guests left @ 8:45pm? That's right, the two little girls need their sleep!I quickly got up and reminded the drinkers that they had to walk along the footsteps and; should they waver, please just take your last left into my room and sleep in that bed; I'll head upstairs and sleep coz I'm not gonna let you drive home while inebriated! Luckily, they all passed. XD
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle then, since I really couldn't be bothered returning online and having another walk @ 9pm.
  • Toms: Annette's minding me 9-1; PIG mum says we can have walkies @ underwood MarketPlace and I can buy a sushi roll for arvo tea.
  • After Annette's left, PIG mum'll take me to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture coz she's back from her Perth holiday!

No comments: