Saturday, August 6, 2022

Sunday Post 322

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2329 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Jesus Bought Your Endurance'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'When You're in The Dark (2)"' fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Strength To Let Go'; fifthly, the spam count for the week's actually twenty-five and sixthly, the spam count for the weekend's only six. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Oops for a lil lbl; I was so sleepy I thought I was still wearing a pair of pull-up pants! XD Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I fell straight back asleep since I knew PIG mum would get very noisy one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, one hour later PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs awoke me for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  When PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo, I immediately confess my mistake and promptly get my head bitten off. Well, not literally, thankfully. XD After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo and helps me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (because dearest dad's @ home), she leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. 

  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when PIG mum orders that I eat breakfast for her first.

  • Breakfast is one bowl of the less-yummy (sticky) bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast very lightly smeared with avocado and apparently sprinkled with some salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles us off to church. I hike downstairs upon arrival and use the normal ladies loo because the disabled loo lid's down and horrid PIG mum won't lift it for me) before entering the Bible study classroom.

  •  Six students attended; Uncle William taught from Galatians 3:1-18 today. Dunno why he wouldn't start on-time @ 9am; we ended up starting two minutes late and ending four minutes late. Outcome? No morning tea for me. :o(

  • Bible study finished, I used the loo once more for one tinkle and then hiked upstairs into the main hall, grabbing my usual spot.

  • Stayed seated for worship today, yeah! Sang everything plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*

  • Speaker today was some pastor called Dexter.  His sermon was from Philippians 4:10-23, about contentment.

  • Used the loo once more before leaving but instead of grabbing lunch @ Maccas dad and I ate next door @ Hungry Jack's coz the disabled carpark had already been taken! I had the little chicken royale (aka chicken cheeseburger) and while their orange juice was strangely very watery I really like their thick-cut chips!

  • Dad tootled me home afterwards. Horrid PIG mum wouldn't lift the loo lid for me, hence why I hiked upstairs and sat over the loo for four tinkles. I also passed another level of Jewel Kingdom. XD

  • Coming back downstairs I asked PIG mum please to charge my mobile for me but she rudely refused, saying charge it yourself. No problem, I've figured out how to do it: grab the book stand, place the mobile phone upside down on it and attach cable. Easy. Like I've said, I'll appreciate whatever help I can get but if PIG mum refuses help, that's fine. I'll figure out how to do (whatever) my own way. That done, I popped online.

  • The West Tigers are playing the Knights this arvo; maybe I'll watch that after I've used up the most important two hours of my day!

  • Toms: Think Annette's minding me 9am till 1pm. Dunno if I've got any appointments afterwards, but fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 124TH time!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: