Friday, August 19, 2022

Friday Post 434

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4035 steps (sweet, I'm just over four grand; that doesn't happen very often! XD); secondly, JohnPiper's devotional topic from last night's 'Hope To Obey Hard Commands'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Ways To Develop Resilence'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'As Strong As Iron' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's thirty-eight. Anyways, events for today?

  • *sigh* I can't help wonder why I bother pray to the God who not only doesn't listen to me, but actively does the opposite thing I've asked for! Like previous Fridays, God maliciously sent the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down our road to tip bins BEFORE the Sun had risen (at least the sky had just started lightening and wasn't totally pitch black yet) and woke me with a full badder, but if He's gonna ignore me, I'm just gonna ignore Him right back. Yup, successfully fell back asleep without any accident and didn't wake again for the pot :P @ 7:45am, once PIG mum began her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs.
  • After that initial pot :P trip, 

I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Shortly afterwards, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo, before going back outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival @ 9am.

  • After she lets Peggy in, Peggy pushes open the door, says good morning and fifteen more minutes? When I wave Uber @ her. Then she's a good girl and removes herself, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD

  • When Peggy returns, I use the pot :P for two/three more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirts me some toothpaste. Teeth brushed, I sit briefly over the toilet for just one tinkle and come out when I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.

  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P, the yummy vanilla custard bun Karina bought for me yesterday, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Peggy's passenger seat and she tootles me off to the NAB for my last physio session with Taj!

  • Physio today: reaching for Era, cone work for Ela and hiked once around the Great Court! Pity Mr. Jig-Air was a party pooper and wouldn't shout hot chocolate again. XD

  • After visiting the loo once more, Peggy tootled me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:

  • Peggy made me a toasted tuna with onion and tomato toastie with one slice of cheese plus one mug of white tea with two sugars for lunch, score!

  • Tiff came and I made strawberry and choc chip muffins with her!

  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 130TH time, wolf dinner down really quickly and be seated on the sofa by 7:30pm since the Broncos are playing and who cares Wally Lewis has tipped them to lose??

  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10-2. Don't mind where dad sends us for sushi buying coz Nisha will get a trolley for us, unlike Hannah.

  • Will shower when I get home since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.

  • Will ask dad tonight is there any ping pong @ church toms arvo!

  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed for the chance to read for two/three hours!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 130TH time: 

No comments: