Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Wednesday Post 436c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2600 (sweet I'm over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Pilgrim/Tourist'? Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Got up around 9:30am, brushed teeth, had breakfast and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Popped online until PIG mum fed me lunch early since Kim was arriving @ midday and taking me to the NAB.
  • Physio with Georgia today: Reaching for Ela, bimanual task holding, lifting and placing down balls thirty sit-to-stands and eight laps walking long corridor. Lol when I finished my session I sat down outside the vestib room when suddenly Sonia and Denny approach, plant themselves in front of me and demand to know which one's the scarier teacher! Me: um, may I plead the fifth? You know, the American law that gives you the right to remain silent lest you accidentally incriminate yourself? Denny roars with laughter and replies I think you mean the second! Me: oh, I dunno the number. XD
  • Best of all, Kim shouted me a hot chocolate for working hard today! She said she'd had an iced chocolate herself.
  • Took a nice hot shower when I got back home - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was three chocolate Pocky sticks, one warm mug of some infusion and this really DISGUSTING pear; I think 'twas called a Corella pear? Usually pears are my favourite fruit nut this one was GROSS! >< XD
  • Used the loo once, popped online and watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 137TH time.
  • Used the loo again and had dinner with the parents: rice tonight, lotsa cos lettuce, lotsa soup carrot and some fish. Oh, and two strands of spiral pasta.
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: