Saturday, August 27, 2022

Sunday Post 435

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1106 steps (ha, I'm over one grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Jesus Will Trample All Our Enemies'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Start Your Day Right'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Love And Lean On God' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's just seven. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  When PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo, I croak good morning @ her, my voice evident sign that I've got the cold/flu. Mother immediately bans me from attending SG/ESS in person today; once I'm out @ the gobbling :P table I immediately Whatsapp our SG and Alfee saying I'll not come today in person.

  • Breakfast is one bowl of the (yummier) flaky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast very lightly spread with avocado and perhaps even more likely sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I return to the gobbling :P table, grab my mobile and try to join SG through Zopom, only it doesn't work? Luckily, it does on the mainframs~

  • Lol, I was the only girl there today! Wilfred, Josh and Brian also attended; we did a Bible study from Galatians 2:1-21.

  • Once that ended I played mobile games until ESS started.

  • For worship today, I sang everything plus the harmony for both songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*

  • Since it's like Missionary Month, speaker today was a video sermon. I admit I tuned out and played Jewel Hunter. XD

  • Disappointment was finding out that since it's the last Sunday of the month, ESS are having lunch together and playing sport @ the local state high! *sigh* I missed out. ><

  • When service ended I asked dad are we going too Maccas for lunch now? Dad said nah, come eat rice leftovers.

  • That was with lotsa lettuce, lotsa carrot and a few tasteless chunks of soup pork.

  • Lunch was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink and using the loo for one more tinkle, I plopped online.

  • Dad had better take us out for dinner tonight!

  • Toms: Annette's minding me 9-1. 

  • Maybe I'm seeing Aunty Anna for acupuncture and massage afterwards? 

  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 136TH time!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: