Sunday, August 21, 2022

Monday Post 434

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2039 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'An Unshakeably Happy God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How 2B Blessed @ Work (3)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Transmitting Truth' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I get home from seeing Aunty Anna!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Strange: having being woken for a pot :P trip shortly before midnight I would've thought I'd score an awesome night's sleep afterwards; dunno why my idiot bladder woke me again @ 1am and 2am with a full bladder and demanded I relieve myself? After the 2am trip, I said, "For goodness sakes, if you keep waking me every hour how on Earth will I get a good night's sleep?? Thankfully, my bladder lemme be after that. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: