Monday, August 8, 2022

Tuesday Post 321b

 Heylo again and please excuse the fitdt post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 429 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Ruler Of All Nature'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Thoughts About The Bible (2)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Humility Is The Truth' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Hannah leaves @ 2pm!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 14TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep straightaway since I knew dearest dad would get ready to leave for work one hour later! That's the 8th time this year I've achieved one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps; many weeks behind the record twenty-five times of one straight week of awesome sleeps I've managed to achieve this year but I'm not fussed; @ least I *know* I'm capable of achieving that!
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: