Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday Post 322b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3112 (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Still Life' and thirdly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now only four. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the first post, I went and read all the match reports I could find and basked in the Broncos' glory. XD
  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day I got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea?
  • She could, but first I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
  • Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea. I didn't really mind, since I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, Ela finished the task before dearest dad arrived home, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show him how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • After that, I took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter secxond-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: