Saturday, August 13, 2022

Saturday Post 322b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3618 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Ignoring The Odds'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland just before halftime, I asked her could she please microwave dinner for me? Provided I ate fast, I'd hopefully be back in front of the computer when halftime started!
  • Almost. XD When I sat back down in front of the computer, the second half was twenty-eight seconds long. XD
  • 'Twas a convincing win from the Broncos! :D Toms I'll read match report after match report and bask in their glory. XD
  • Once the match ended I used the loo for one more tinkle coz 'twas already 9:20pm!
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Well, I suppose the special thing's that Fi's coming to gimme a lift to the Lung residence for small group @ 8:30am.
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people after service but prepared for a pissy little Happy Meal with dad @ Maccas and a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum toms arvo. *sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for Chinese food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Excitement: Mel says she'll bring my showbags over toms night!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: