Monday, August 1, 2022

Tuesday Post 310b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3417. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Hannah's back same time next week. I tootled happily online for awhile; unfortunately, PIG mum spoiled things by coming over and gleefully forcing me offline and I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the washing; ugh, I HATES standing practice! >< Besides, I've somehow slightly strained Erf's calf ...
  • I returned online before using the loo for one tinkle; after I've used up my most two important hours of the day I'll head over to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 119TH time!
  • Toms: seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage @ 10am. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Dunno if I've got any other appointments toms ... hopefully can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 120TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: