Sunday, August 7, 2022

Sunday Post 322d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4111 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now only nine. Aww, perhaps it'll reach double digits next weekend. XD Righteo, just briefly final, final events for Sunday?

  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted I returned online.
  • When PIG mum said dinnertime I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Sweet, dad acceded to my request of having dinner @ Ho Lin Wah! Obviously, having a two person meal for three people plus having dad take away a portion of that for his lunch toms means I get piss little, but hey. 
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle and returned online.
  • Visited loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Toms: Annette's minding me from 9-1. Presuming PIG mum'll send us for walkies @ Underwood MarketPlace.
  • Not seeing Aunty Anna for acupuncture toms nor next Monday coz she's holidaying in Perth! Wonder if I can persuade PIG mum to take me to see a movie @ Hoyts instead?
  • But hoping to get to read for one hour and fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 124TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: