Saturday, August 27, 2022

Saturday Post 435c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3120. Ha, I'm over three grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After I published the previous post, PIG mum came and fed me one spoonful of Nin Jiom and two echinacea tablets. Unfortunately, I started feeling slightly fluey after getting home with dearest dad this arvo and suspect I may even be running a slight temperature coz my forehead feels hot but Era's rather clammy ... o_O Will try to act normal in case PIG mum finds out and won't lemme attend SG nor ESS, but if that's the case, expect a super-pissy plodding total from me. Freaking hell, don't tell me I've got the flu; Spring arrives in four days' time! ><
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. PIG mum says she'll drive me too the Zees for SG and Alfee says she'll drop me back to BCAC for ESS afterwards.
  • If dad won't take us out for dinner coz he's not feeling 100% he'd better lemme out for lunch with other ESS people!! 
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: