Saturday, August 27, 2022

Saturday Post 435b

 Heylo again'The First Liu and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2970 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The First Linr Of Defence'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing events for today?

  • Went to Calamvale Central and bought facial tissues (two boxes) from Woolies and a chicken kaarage sushi roll from Sushi Guru while Nisha brought herself spring rolls.
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Nisha made me another mug of white tea with two sugars and reheated the leftovers dad had left me with added oyster sauce. After I finished the second mug she made me one more.
  • Used the loo once more @ 1:45pm; dad signed Nisha off with my thanks and byes @ 1:45pm. She's not back next Saturday coz her boyfriend's taking her somewhere for a belated birthday celebration! Have just e-mailed Michelle chasing for next month's rosters.
  • Went to church and played three rounds of ping pong with dearest dad~
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle, headed down to the gobbling :p table to munch my kaarage chicken sushi roll and read for twenty minutes more, taking my total reading time to 1.5 hours today and reaching page 100 @ exactly 4:30pm.
  • Used loo for one tinkle, popped online and watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 130TH time.
  • Used loo for another tinkle and had dinner with the parents: rice, lotsa lettuce and some pork.
  • Dessert was half a 'marn tul' (say 'slow head' in Canto), drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: