Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sunday Poost 434b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one finAl greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2874 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after dad drags me off to play ping pong!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles us off to church. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways and I don't bother asking her to turn some music on, coz I know she'll reply no, coz she's 'too busy preparing her heart to worship God', whatever that really means.
  • At BCAC, I hike down the driveway, use the disabled loo once (the seat's up, but @ least the lid's up too) and enter the back classroom.
  • Seven students were present today; Uncle William taught from Galatians 4:8-31. Started three minutes late and ended five minutes late. *sigh*
  • After using the loo myself for another tinkle, I grabbed one packet of bikkies for morning tea and hiked up to the main hall for ESS, grabbing my usual spot.
  • Yay, stayed seated for worship today. Sang everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Reverend Chris. His sermon topic was Anarchy Part Two.
  • Once ESS ended, Mel Tang walked behind me down the driveway again, I used the disabled loo once myself and then took a seat under the shady area. Mel left to fetch Hazel.
  • *sigh* Lunch was disappointing: I'd gone to get my own food; since the person who'd gone before me had taken two sausages and put them on two slices of bread I'd been planning to do the same but horrid PIG mum said only get one; after I'd finished and was ready to get myself another one, she said no! >< That was because some aunties had cooked extra food and I'd nibbled one tiny chicken wing and had one small mouthful of noodles. *sigh* But @ least I got a cupcake; Small Chow made them and they were delicious!
  • After PIG mum tootled me home I used the loo for one tinkle and plopped online but for less than one hour coz PIG mum ordered me off to shower.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 11% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After PIG mum dries my back and the back of the chair for me, I do everything else and she doesn't feature again until I need help doing up the bra strap, Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both shoelaces needed tying.
  • After drying the toilet seat, I sit for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era and head back outside to the gobbling :P table.
  • For arvo tea I eat my other delicious little choc chip and strawberry muffin! Think I drank a Chinese tea with dad.
  • Dad originally said I could return online for thirty minutes before demanding I come out and play table tennis with him; thankfully he's forgotten. XD
  • Toms: Annette's minding me from 9am till 1pm. PIG mum's gonna send us for walkies @ Underwoood MarketPlace.
  • Annette will see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm, after which PIG mum will take me to see Aunty Anna for acupuncture and massage coz she's back from her holiday in Perth!
  • Fingers crossed I can spend my most important two hours of the day online, read for one hour and watch the 6pm bulletin for the 131ST time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: