Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Wednesday Post 433b

 Heylo again, good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4065. Ha, I'm just over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, @ 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  •  Toms: Karina's helping me up @ 7:30am and taking me to GCCW! Will try and remember to tell Bob that it's been half a DECADE since I stole Ken's gavel and said I'd bequeath it back to him but was told by Bob to change verbs coz you only bequeath sth after you've marked it! Immediate change to relinquish. XD
  • Just us having lunch together ... she can choose where from; I just need my once-weekly HK-style milk tea. XD
  • Karina will see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm.
  • Then @ 5:30pm, Kim's coming back and taking me to book club! Must try ask PIG mum again please for a hot chocolate ...
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: