Thursday, August 18, 2022

Thursday Post 434d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 6213. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started reading the She Reads Truth devotional.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the toilet for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-2; she's taking me to my (I think) last NAB session with Taj (provided he's not still sick) and fingers crossed I'll get to hike the Great Court, get a pretty photo and get Mr. Jig-Air to shout hot chocolate again!
  • After Peggy leaves @ 2pm, Tiff's coming @ 2:30pm and we're choc chip muffins with strawberries! 
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 130TH time, wolf down dinner really quickly and be seated on the couch @ 7:30pm since the Broncos are playing toms night; never mind that Wally Lewis thinks we're gonna lose!!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: