Thursday, September 29, 2022

Friday Post 343

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2225 steps (aw, how come I couldn't have plodded three fewer steps? 2222 would've sounded cooler! XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Make War With Unbelief'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Blessings Of Repentance (2)'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Where To Run'; fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's actually nine and sixthly, the spam count for the week's twenty-one but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOURA and TEN MINUTES online afterwards!! *sigh*. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! When the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road to start tipping bins the Sun had risen and I asked my bladder did I need to use the pot :P now/may I sleep some more first? Bladder replies sleep and sweet, I snore happily with Uber until noisy PIG mum woke me with her daily a-THUMPING around before waking again for the pot. :P After the pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • PIG mum lets herself into my room shortly afterwards to hit me with the eye goo before returning outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival.
  • Less than twenty minutes left, so just super-briefly:
  • Physio was with a Singaporean who speaks Canto called Jun (pronounced June)! Today's session: Four rounds clock yourself for Era seated, four rounds clock yourself with legs, twenty laps short hallway walking and two laps long hallway walking.
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Annette who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was one bowl of yummy rice leftovers (with lotsa wombok and some pork( and one mug of peppermint tea.
  • OMG, PIG mum helped me back; surely the Moon will be blue tonight!! XD
  • Annette's here now; after I munch arvo tea we'll head off!
  • May haveta use placeholder posts until I come back; hope everyone has a great long weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: