Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Wednesday Post 436b

 Heylo again, good evening and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Tuesday night's actually 3707; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3814 steps; thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's '7 Reasons Not To Worry Part 3'; fourthly, TWFT topic's "When You're Disappointed"; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Highest Priority' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A House Undivided' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed  online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, just briefly, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • After my most important two hours of the day were up, I headed over to the gobbling :p table to read and munch some arvo tea until the carer came to take me to Toastmasters last night.
  • Lol, there were only three attendees: Neil, Aarunan and me! XD But Steph'll be back next meeting; she's holidaying in Tasmania right now.
  • Had a Happy Meal for dinner plus a Soother; unfortunately my throat got really dry last night and my idiot head started pounding ... cripes, hope I've not caught COVID again! o_O Ornella munched a medium McChicken meal herself.
  • Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:30am~
  • PIG mum helped me up; I ate breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
  • Had tastelessrice leftovers for lunch.
  • Ornella took me to the NAB for physio. Lol, since all the parking was taken, she lemme out in the drop-off zone; when I walked into the Therapies building I called out to the receptionist that my carer will move her car once she sees me safely to the NAB okay and board the elevator but Ornella instead went to talk to the receptionist and missed the lift! XD
  • I used the loo once myself (thankfully the lid was up) and was walking down the hallway into the NAB when I heard Ornella calling my name! I called back I was heading into the NAB; cya @ 3pm but before I reached the entrance Sonia caught up with me and said your carer's frantic she thought she lost you! XD
  • Physio today: Reaching for Ela to funnel, thirty sit-to-stands with left weightshifting leaning forward, sitting with reduced thigh support, four 10m walk test and ten laps hallway walking.
  • Lol I sat back in the waiting area to await Ornella coming to drive me back home; when she hadn't arrived by 3:10pm I called CODA! Michelle said she'd look for her; after I hang up I suddenly hear Ornella goine Emily where are you? Here in the waiting room, I reply. After she appears I immediately ring Michelle and let her know that Ornella has returned. 
  • Back home I take my quickest possible shower because Ornella's leaving @ not 5pm but 4pm - hairwash today. Also thanks to Ornella who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was some fruit, three Pocky sticks and some infusion; Ornella left with our thanks and byes @ 4pm.
  • After reading the book club novel for one hour, I used the loo for two tinkles and then crashed the couch to happily watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 146TH time
  • Used loo for another tinkle and popped online.
  • Toms: Karina's minding me from 7:30am and taking me to my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • But @ 12:30pm she'll get me home and hand me over to some other carer because she's got some sorta training on; the other carer (hope she eats Chinese) will have lunch with me and see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm.
  • Wonder will dad take us out for dinner together toms night? If not, once I've used up my most important two hours of the day online I'd better continuing my Birthday Celebrations blog post; hopefully I can publish them before I turn 25.5! XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone's having a smashing week! 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: