Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sunday Post 342c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total now stands @ 4674 (ha, I'm over 4.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic for tonight's 'A Splash Of Heaven' and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now just eight but fourthly and way most importantly I'm really still owed THIRTY-TWO MINUTES online after Aunty Nga and I have our once-weekly Facebook video chat!! Argh, what a dreadful end to an otherwise great day... >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and plopped briefly online.
  • Used loo once @ church then attended ESS. Stayed seated for worship; sang everything plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Reverend Samuel; his sermon topic was Rebuild And Revive.
  • Used the loo for one tinkle after service and then Leonard tootled me off to Woka Warrigal to buy takeaway! I ordered the story fry chicken udon in teriyaki sauce with a cold HK-style milk while Leonard got himself a croissant from Reno. Think he's eight years younger than me.
  • Phew I walked down Rochedale State High without stacking it. Ate my udon with a spoon coz I can't manage chopsticks anymore without the chopstick trainer and the cutlery set didn't come with a fork!
  • Originally I'd sat @ the bench with a backrest adjacent to the bathrooms but then Charlie said Em let's walk around to the other side with a better view and held hands with Era. Lol I was gonna plonk my butt down on the first bench I saw but Charlie said no, sit on the next one coz this one's really dusty. Lol, I never knew boys noticed this kinda stuff! XD
  • While people played touch, I played Jewel kingdom/whatever it's called and passed like four more levels!
  • Fiona Mok started walking me back up to the parked cars; dad met her partway up.
  • Back home, I asked PIG mum for some arvo tea; she left me one pear, two/three Pocky sticks and then went to the wedding reception with dad!
  • I let Kim inside, showered and we had dinner @ Ho Lin Wah together!
  • Toms: Annette's minding me 9-1. Presume PIG mum'll send us for walkies @ Underwood MarketPlace.
  • Coming home for lunch with dad then seeing Aunty Anna for acupuncture and massage in the arvo. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ Aunty Anna. XD
  • Will hopefully watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 153RD time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: