Friday, September 16, 2022

Friday Post 436e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3317 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now thirty-seven. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I continued editing my special blog post; I've gotta publish it before the 20th!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Getting my weekly sleep-in till Nisha comes and minds me from 10am. Hopefully dad'll lemme buy a tissue box and a sushi roll from Calamvale Central and not Underwood Marketplace coz I'll get more time to play mobile games. XD
  • Will shower after getting home since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Dad's taking me to play table tennis seated with him @ church toms arvo~
  • Looking forward to my three big white teas with two sugars and fingers crossed for the chance to read for 2/3 hours toms!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: