Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Tuesday Post 435b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2178 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'When God Opens The Shutters'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Exactly two hours after I'd started my most important two hours offline, I got offline and headed towards the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me the sushi roll she got me for arvo tea?
  • Delicious! 'Twas an inari with cucumber sushi roll!
  • I also read my Silver Brumby novel for exactly one hour, reaching pg. 200 @ 5:17pm, starting Silver Brumby's Rainbow @ 5:33pm, reaching pg. 222 @ 5:46pm and finishing pg. 225 @ 5:53pm.
  • Used the loo for one tinkle before watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) from the computer for the 142ND time.
  • Dearest dad's cooking dinner right now; presuming we'll eat once PIG mum gets home from playing baddy with mates.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: