Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sunday Post 436b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1102 (ha, I'm over 1000 XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Keeping In Step'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?]\

  • The minute I'd reached my PISSY two hour time limit, I got offline, headed over to the gobbling :P table and starting playing Jewel Hereos. I actually passed two more levels before she tumbled downstairs from pigland!
  • For arvo tea, she fed me one juicy pear, one mug of some warm drink (peppermint tea, I'm thinking) and three chipped off Pocky sticks.
  • Then I did another stinky unspeakable.
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 11% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying. I asked PIG mum why aren't I putting on the bra first? She replies that we're not going out for dinner together tonight coz dad's got a cough. WTF?! He keeps saying he'll make up the dinners; well, the current count I'm holding's FIVE! Is he like hoping I'll forget/sth?! Also means I've not been out today. >< *sigh*
  • After I dried the toilet lid, I sat for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and returned online.
  • Dad's told PIG mum to order pizza for us. Well, I want rice and doubt I'll get more than four slices anyway. >< *sigh*
  • Toms: Annette's coming 4-6 not 9-1. Can't remember why but hopefully PIG mum'll help me up.
  • Maybe I'm seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage? Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Ooh, fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 141ST time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: