Friday, September 9, 2022

Friday Post 435

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3611 steps (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'How To Repay God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's Never Lose Your Passion For God'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Heavenly Reunion'; fifthly, the spam count for last weekend's actually thirteen and sixthly, the spam count for the week's twenty-nine but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 144TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road and started tipping bins @ 6am; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip, but happiness was sleeping soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again to relieve myself.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, PIG mum comes quickly to hit me with the eye goo since Peggy's coming @ 8am.
  • When she arrives, I'm given my fifteen more minutes. After using the pot :P for three more tinkles, we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth (thanks to Peggy who's already squirted me some toothpaste), sit over the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. As I'm walking down the hallway, PIG mum hits me with the bombshell news: Queen Elizabeth I has just passed away... I ask will she please turn Today/Sunrise on, coz surely that's all that's being covered in light of this and amazingly, thanks to her who does! Sure enough, splashed across Today's viewscreen is QUEEN ELIZABETH II HAS DIED.
  • Breakfast is three Weet-Bix with one thin streak of honey over each one, one slice of toast lightly smeared with avocado and equally lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely back to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Peggy's passenger seat and she tootles me off to the NAB.

  • I always visit the loo once before heading into the gym, but as I near it today a man walks outta the disabled loo and tells me, "It's outta order!" Instead, I hike down to the end of the hallway, where there's another bathroom; it's the first time I've used it! 

  • Physio today: Four rounds blaze pods seated, thirty-seven sit-to-stands with left weightshift and leaning forward, leaning right hip forward, six laps short hallway walking and seventeen laps long hallway walking. Think Georgie says next week I'll be seeing some male student because she's gonna observe the paeds clinic?

  • After one more loo trip, Peggy tootled me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Peggy flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Peggy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when I was drying inside the ears with a tissue and she was drying my glasses after washing them for me.

  • Back outside, lunch was one bowl of rice leftovers and one warm mug of some infusion. Peggy cleaned the bathroom and dried my hair for me; she and Mr. Herbert (Matthew XD) have just adopted a new German Shepherd dog called Rex who gets along very well with Ellie!

  • I went to the loo once more for two tinkles and walked myself slowly and safely online after washing and drying Era, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Tiff came to give Ela one hour of unproductive exercises. For instance, she had Ela stabilise the cup while Era poured water into it. In real life, Ela wouldn't participate coz the cup's steady on the table by itself. But next Friday we're gonna make quiche!

  • When Tiff left, I used the loo for one tinkle, then sat down and munched arvo tea: one yummy pear, approximately two broken chocolate Pocky sticks and one mug of peppermint tea. I also read happily for one hour, reaching pg. 250 @ 3:57.

  • Before plopping online, I used the loo for one tinkle and before watching the news, visited the loo once more @ 5:50pm for two tinkles.

  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm; PIG mum says we can get my new book club novel from the Logan North library. Hopefully she'll then let us go to Calamvale Central coz I wanna buy a sushi roll for arvo tea.

  • Won't be playing ping pong with dad coz he's got some high school classmate coming to visit him! He's having a BBQ for him and his wife but I won't be present coz I'm going to BCAC for our mid-Autumn festival HK-style BBQ! Mel Cheung has kindly offered to gimme a lift to church and back home afterwards~

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 144TH time: Burrows, Truss, Albanese, Greenbank, Hurley, Howard, Abbott, Attenborough (heard), Greenbank (heard), Arvier, Young (heard), Calcutt, Bligh, Penfold, Jacinda (first name), Ardern, Trudeau, Mandela (heard), Putin (heard), Croucher, Pearl and wow: the ENTIRE news bulletin was about Queen Elizabeth II! No sport but Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 14-23 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 10-25. Sunrise 5:53am Sunset 5:59pm

No comments: