Thursday, September 15, 2022

Friday Post 436

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding exactly 2700 steps; secondly, John Piper'as devotional topic from last night's 'The Only Enduring Happiness'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'All The Charges Are Dismissed'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Hallelujah'; fifthly, the spam count for last weekend's actually eleven (it reached double digits, ha. XD) and sixthly, the spam count for the week's thirty-four but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-ONE MINUTES  online after PIG mum feeds me some arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until either parent (dad I'm presuming) pulled open the sliding door (presumably to hang the clothes out?) and after one pot :P trip 

I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Next time I'm awoken for another pot :P trip, it's coz noisy PIG mum has begun her daily noisy a-THUMPING around. Soon she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival @ 8am.

  • After Peggy arrives, she knocks, enters my room, bids Uber and I good morning and wisely removes herself after I nod Uber @ her once she asks us, fifteen more minutes?
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: