Thursday, September 8, 2022

Thursday Post 435

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3845 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'God-Given Foes And God-Given Faith; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Lose Your Peace'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Building The House' and fifthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Conclusion' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online after I let PIG mum boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! Argh, what a terrible end to an otherwise great day. >< *sigh* But just super-briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am~
  • Karina came @ 7:30am, helped me up and took me to GCCW! My achievement of the week: since I remembered to bring Green Sticky along and I was the ONLY female present, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back without stacking it! Stan was such a sweetheart; originally he told me he'd walk me to the door but once Ken called morning tea some other gentleman engaged him in conversation so I went slowly and safely myself! I'd done my business and was washing Era when a frantic knocking came @ the door and Stan's voice sounded "Emmy are you there? I'm so sorry!" I replied don't worry I'm coming out know~
  • Had lunch with Karina @ Woka Warrigal; fried instant noodles with pork chop and a cold HK-style milk tea coffee for me.
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Thanks to Karina also for rinsing my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • PIG mum got home around the same time as dad; she fed me one banana and some broken Pocky for arvo tea.
  • Did another stinky unspeakable before some new carer took me for bookclub! She's from Burundi (so chocolate-coloured) twenty-three and studying nursing @ QUT!
  • Eight ladies attended tonight, the Canto-speaking Viet owner lady was there, remembers my name and gave me mates rates for my honey chicken!
  • Got home, wolfed down the rest of my dinner (thanks to Sharon who put the remainder into a takeaway container for me), drank soup, took bowl to sink, used loo once and plopped online.
  • Toms: think it's Peggy helping me up @ 8/9am, taking me to the NAB (two hours physio with Georgie) seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 1/2pm.
  • Tiff's coming to gimme OT but I've forgotten are we cookjing/is Ela doing unfunctunal exercises for one hour.
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: