Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sunday Post 436c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1338. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: as I'd expected, four slices of pizza. Wasn't happy with the person who'd sliced ours; the sizes were uneven and the parents deliberately picked me the *smallest* slices available! >< *sigh* But the garlic bread and little Dutfh pancakes were nice~
  • Dinner was drank down with one mug of Earl grey tea with milk and then I gave dad his Father's Day present! Then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Gonna try bash out my Furious Fiction entry now! Fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for the night, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: