Saturday, September 10, 2022

Post 435b

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3131 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'A Long Time'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight, just briefly?

  • Once my most important two hours of the day were up, I used the loo for one tinkle and headed down to the gobbling :P table to munch my yummy chicken kaarage sushi roll and keep reading the new book club novel. Total reading time today: 110 minutes. Will try for two hours next Saturday!
  • Used the loo once more for two tinkles @ 4:50pm.
  • Leo and Mel gave me a lift to BCAC for the mid-Autumn festival BBQ!
  • Cooked a chicken wing first, then pork balls, squid balls, fish tofu, beef and marshmallows! Reverend Chris was funny; he teased that I wouldn't eat my zucchini; just to prove him wrong I ate one slice, took his fork - I've never heard him that indignant before: 'hey, you took my fork!" - forked the other slice of zucchini and dumped it back to him. XD
  • Thanks to Mel who walked behind me once to the disabled loo and lifted the lid for me; I managed fine by myself.
  • Got home about 9pm. Turns out dad's driving his high school mate and his son back down to the Gold Coast before coming home!
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Well, the special thing's that Fi's taking me to SG!
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people after service but expecting a pissy little Happy Meal with dad @ Maccas and then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. >< *sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for dinner toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: