Saturday, September 17, 2022

Saturday Post 436b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4120 (sweet, I'm over four grand: that doesn't happen too often! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'As A Thousand Years'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • While Nisha closed and locked windows I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the passenger seat of Nisha's car. She kindly helped me buckle my seatbelt and tootled me off to Calamvale Central for walkies and shopping.
  • Nisha got a trolley for us and we entered through the back. Our first stop was Woolies - we found facial tissues! and grabbed two boxes and then I grabbed a teriyaki chicken sushi roll. On our way out, the Vietnamese uncle bakery owner uncle caught my eye and we both waved @ each other.
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Nisha flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nisha rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Nisha made me another cup of white tea with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, reheated lunch for me with added oyster sauce (admitting she was the one who'd added vinegar once XD) and cleaned the bathroom. I kept reading, finishing pg. 225 @ 1:36pm and asked Nisha please to give Ela a massage after she'd finished her own lunch and was just poking @ her mobile.
  • At 1:50pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, dad signed Nisha off (she's back same time next Saturday), I climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD and dad tootled me off to play ping pong with him @ church!
  • Whoops outta time so just super-briefly:
  • Only played with dad twice today before PIG mum drove me home.
  • Used loo, ateteriyaki chicken sushi roll, read awhile longer (taking total reading time to two hours; finished pg. 250 @ 4:22pm), used loo again and tootled online before watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 148TH time.
  • Used loo for one tinkle before dinner (rice, lotsa beans from Uncle Simon, lotsa two other vegetables, three small slices of BBQ chook and one small delicious boiled dumpling), drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: