Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thursday Post 343c

 Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4921 (aww, sorry, almost half a normal person today XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Blessing Your Critics'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • One hour later, after Karina's found the groceries, bought buns for us and come back, I post an update onto Facebook, visit the loo for one tinkle and then begin our grocery shopping @ Woolies before buying more upstairs from Coles.
  • For lunch, we meet Pastor Grace @ Woka Warrigal. I have my favourite Hokkien fried rice (no prawns) with a cold HK-style milk tea coffee, Karina has stir fry beef ho fan (but Woka calls that dish sth different) with a Lift and Pastor Grace gets like some kinda laksa. Turns out Chris won't attend the retreat coz he's got a prior speaking engagement interstate (NSW) and she's not free again for lunch until like Oct. 14th but didn't wanna divulge what, just saying it's her business. 
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I boot the computer up while Karina dries my hair and then cleans the bathroom. At 3:30pm I sign her off with my thanks and byes. She'll be cheering for Paramatta in Sunday's NRL grand final but I'll be cheering for the Cowboys! May the best team win~
  • When PIG mum gets home from work she nabs half my sausage bun for arvo tea and gives me one mug of green tea, after which I smuggle my mobile into the loo and do another stinky unspeakable before plopping online and watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 155TH time.
  • Yay dad took us out for dinner together tonight @ The Vietnamese Hut coz I'm not home come Sunday!
  • Back home I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-2 and taking me to the NAB for physio with ... umm, Georgie? Sth like that! XD
  • She'll see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving.
  • Don't think Tiff's free to come gimme OT toms; perhaps I can spend my most important two hours of the day online before Annette comes and takes me to our SG small group retreat over the long weekend! Annette says PIG mum'll pack for me; personally I don't reckon she's that nice but I'll ask her will she tonight/toms and if she won't I'll ask Peggy to please help me toms morning/arvo and then tell Annette see mother isn't THAT nice! XD
  • Will only be gone over the long weekend so can't be bothered from unsubscribing from everything but may just put a few placeholder posts up. 
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: