Thursday, September 22, 2022

Thursday Post 342b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2024 (ha, I'm just over two grand XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'The Source Of Our Courage' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIVE MINUTES online after I visit the bathroom once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Even Pat got tired of Ken's rambling; @ one stage she leaned forward and whispered, "When's morning tea?" Finally, @ 11:30am I raised Era and interrupted Ken, asking can we break for morning tea yet? There's only thirty minutes left, we've not had morning tea yet and I wanna share my story; I've written a good one day! Break time, finally~ XD
  • Jane helped me once to the bathroom; I managed easy inside by myself since there was a handrail! When we were headed back outside Jane explained that the rail had been installed for her own mum when she'd come back to live with them years ago.
  • Morning tea was so fancy, it needed it's own photo! PIG mum's delicious mochi was very-well received and I also had two slices of cake!
  • Only morning tea went for too long! XD At 11:50am I signalled Ken and asked when can I read my homework? I've written a really good one today! I read it minus Stan, Lisa and her cameraman friend because Stan was giving them a tour of his house! George said I dropped two f-bombs and held out the imaginary swear jar; I retorted that he'd dropped two this meeting so we'll call it even, okay? XD Pat said she liked how I still managed to inject some humour into a very bleak situation.
  • Best of all, I received a new friend from Happy! Presume PIG mum hasn't entered my room; she's not met him yet. XD
  • Karina arrived early to pick me up and heard me read my story! After she helped me once more to the bathroom she tootled us off to Momo's for lunch!
  • Just as we entered, we bumped into Mikey and Dr. Lee! They said sit with us; this is a four-person table but we're only two.
  • I got a half-chicken with honey soy while Karina had like teriyaki chicken with rice. Mikey was awesome and shouted both Karina and me!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: