Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tuesday Post 436c

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3542. Ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Thanks also to Hanmnah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my delicious pork salad roll and one mug of something warm. @ 2pm I signed Hannah off with my thanks and byes; she's back same time next week.
  • Lunch finished, I took my plate over to the sink, washed Era (coz PIG mum said she was dirty), used the loo for one tinkle then sat @ the computer for my most important two hours of the day online.
  • Once that was up, I headed over to the gobbling :P table, asked PIG mum please for some arvo tea and read the scary book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 333 @ 4:58pm and reaching pg. 350 @ 4:58pm.
  • After using the loo I was gonna sit @ the computer and watch the news but dad demanded I watch from the TV. When he took my mobile away I groused how could I record everything I like to?? He gave me a notebook and a pen but then I grumbled I'd haveta waste time transferring my notes and dad *finally* gave my mobile back. All the interesting surnames I saw: Greenbank, Sydes , Bavas, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Hill, Bleijie, Shannah (first name), Blackburn, Gill, Khoury, Chalmers, Zelensky (heard), Taumololo, Dobbin, Oates, Carrigan, Haas, Reynolds, Buddy (first name), Langerak, Heinke and Uhlmann. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Chris Kohler read the finance report; 1AUD =67.19YSc. $17.6 for 1L unleaded. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 13-28 today. Mt. Gravatt tomorrow:14-23. Sunrise 5:39am sunset 5:45pm
  • I returned online until summoned for dinner.
  • After one loo trip, dinner was rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa some third vegetable I've since forgotten and two/three strips of yummy chicken. I waited until after drinking my soup before asking dad had he made my half a slice of birthday cake yet? Dad replies return online; I'll call you over when PIG mum gets home. PIG mum got home and I was summoned for my half birthday celebration! Aww, isn't my dad a sweetheart? From somewhere he'd produced a chocolate muffin for us to share!
  • Aww isn't my dad the sweetest? From somewhere he'd found a chocolate muffin! Dad groused I'd better not start wanting monthly celebrations but I reassured him only babies get that.
  • My half birthday celebration finished, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: presuming PIG mum'll help me up since she says we're gonna make sth for me to take to Stan's for GCCW for morning tea come Thursday!
  • Not seeing Ray for massage and acupuncture toms coz he's taken his family to the coast for term break three holiday!
  •  Think it's Kim coming to take me to the NAB for two hours physio. She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 5pm.
  • I've gotta compose my GCCW homework! May skip watching the 6pm bulletin then.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: