Monday, September 26, 2022

Monday Post 342f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2291. Righteo, final, fi al events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read my Facebook memories for today.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2. PIG mum says I can buy my weekly pork salad roll for lunch from Calamvale Central~
  • Don't think I've got any appointments until Kim takes me to Toastmasters @ 5:30pm; looking forward to my most important two hours of the day online and the chance to finish that awful bookj club novel!
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme get some dinner back from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh* Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed SIX posts today; that's even rarer than five! XD 

No comments: