Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Thursday Post 343

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3747 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Our Good Is His Glory'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Blessing Of Repentance (1)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Coffee-Bean Bowl' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home and I let her nab half my arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Lol, immediately after achieving the 9th time this year that I've achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps, my idiot bladder decided that was enough and poked me awake @ 12:30am to use the pot. :P
  • Nature called again @ 6:20am when PIG mum awoke me with her customary Thursday morning a-THUMPING around upstairs and after another pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep because I knew for certain she'd get very noisy again one hour later! 
  • Like clockwork, @ 7:20am PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs and gets changed for her half day's work; that's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. After this second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: