Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Wednesday Post 435c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4133. See, told you I'd pass four grand! XD Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea (one pear, two/three broken Pocky sticks and one mug of some infusion.
  • I signed Fira off with my thanks and byes @ 4pm and tootled online.
  • Watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 143RD time.
  • Used loo for one tinkle, had dinner (rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa carrot and two/three yummy chunks of BBQ pork that Uncle Alan and Aunty Emily gave us.
  • Drank soup, had dessert (1/3 slice of some flatbread coated with a dab of Caesar dressing), took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Used loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me to GCCW!
  • Just us for lunch; will let her choose where she wants to eat coz I just need my HK-style milk tea. XD
  • Excitement: we're back to the Springwood Gardens Chinese and Vietnamese restaurant for book club dinner! But then back @ the library next month ... are we doing one month @ the library and then one month @ the restaurant?

No comments: