Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sunday Post 435d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1469 (not bad: I'm almost @ 1.5 grand without leaving the house today! XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now twelve. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued editing my Furious Fiction entry!
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum's gonna gimme a RAT test; only if I test negative will she take me to see Dr. Ku. Luckily the headache has buggered off but strangely the right side of my throat hurts.
  • Will see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo provided I test negative; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap incessantly @ her. XD
  • Annette's minding me between 4-6pm.
  • Ooh, hopefully I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 141ST time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 


No comments: